Friday, May 9, 2014

Grass Chair

Hey Jammers!! Guess what I did today! I finally got to the treasure chest in Sky High!! I only won some Horned Leg Pads, not like I will be wearing them, but ya!

So anyway, today's new item is the Grass Chair.


Well, it's interesting all right!! It would be soft at least, if it were real and not made of crab grass. The other color is almost the same but it has flowers on it as well. It is for sale in Treetop Gardens - the plant shop in Sarepia Forest - for 450 gems.

Today the Sand Dollar Table in Sunken Treasures went on clearance. This is less likely to become rare than yesterday's clearance item, so I wouldn't worry about it. But there is 10 days until they're gone, so buy it now if you want!

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!