Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lucky Party and Leprechaun Shoes

  Today's new item are leprechaun shoes. They are members-only and are in Jam Mart Clothing for 500 gems.


  I don't think there are going to be too many people wearing these. Leprechaun shoes just aren't very fashionable. But I guess they fit in with the new holiday, Lucky day, which is Animal Jam's version of St. Patrick's day.

  Also today,  Animal Jam brought back the Lucky party once again for Lucky day. 



  The Lucky party is completely green, with clovers everywhere. If you click on the giant clover in the circle you get a floating clover beside you. The items for sale are a little different than last year. One of the new items this year is a clover bench. But there are still the three basic items - the pot o' gold, lucky clover and potted clovers.

  Please follow this blog if you visit it . I would appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. The less popular items seem to become rare over time. If you collect the item now, I bet people will be wanting to trade for them in the future. I like the party. Before the shoes came, I actually experienced a stroke of luck, getting a small table from trading common items, diamonds in the daily spin, and a white glove from the arctic wolf passage in the Return Of The Phantoms adventure. By the way, how do you take a screenshot of the whole party? I know you probably wait until everybody leaves, but how do you do an overall view? An answer would be appreciated Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't know how to. I just copied and pasted from Google images. Maybe if you ask Pumaa. Her blog is Animal Jam Community.

      Delete

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!